Denim Daydream

Monday, June 1, 2015

I will always have a soft spot for denim...






Skirt & Shoes: Zara / Top: ASOS / Clutch: Alexander McQueen

Milking the last traces of summer with frequent poolside dips and notoriously overusing my summer-friendly camisole tops and light bottoms for work and weekend trips. This button-down denim skirt, while long, has a lengthy slit which invites some breeze to get through and allows for a peek-a-boo leg action. To be honest, I've recently developed quite a fondness for denim again, specifically jean skirts, and am starting to amass them in different design permutations. So expect to see a few more denim-themed outfits in upcoming posts.


Like my look? Shop similar items here:






10 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this outfit. So beautiful how you paired those cobalt heels with denim.
    xoxo, Debby

    WWW.DEBBYBOOVLOGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. swooning over those shoes!!!!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky to get the last pair in my size! #MeantToBe

      Delete
  3. Love skirt and sandals!

    How to wear a blazer for work, university and school on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad to visit your blog again after few months of crazy last uni semester!

    i'm loving the 70s vibe of the skirt!! the outfit is stylish as usual :)))


    czarina -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats are in order then! Did you graduate already?

      Delete
  5. Awesome style and nice shots!
    Have a great day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...